The KUBE bus shelter offers choices of signage options. Click on the various options in the selection panel to see appropriate images and pricing
Specification (Basic shelter)
- Unit dimensions: 3000mm length x 1550mm depth x 2450mm high.
- Posts: steel, 180mm x 100mm x 5mm.
- Horizontal beam: steel tube, 120mm x 120mm.
- Roof: protective 8mm polycarbonate with anti-UV treatment.
- Rear cladding: 8mm Securit® safety glass with safety etching.
- Timetable display case: 750mm x 750mm (6 x A4) x 30mm depth – in anodised aluminium. Reversible (and replaceable) door with lock and 2 keys supplied. Fixings provided.
- Finish: galvanised and painted in our standard RAL colours.
- Signage potential on 3 sides
- Installation: concreted directly into the ground.
- Side cladding: 8mm Securit® safety glass with safety etching.
- Double sided notice board: 1750mm x 1200mm display area x 75mm profile depth (with raising doors supported by gas struts). 4mm safety glass. Board fixed by clamps (provided). Integral lighting for the notice board is a further optional extra – please contact us for pricing.
- One or two 1.2m all steel Perch benches can be utilised, in the KUBE design (see pics)
- Other benches (including other KUBE styles) can be used as alternatives – see our other benches or ask for details
- LED ribbon lights for the bus stop (self assembly) – Lights and transformer are not factory fitted and will require installation to a power source by a qualified electrician in order to comply with applicable safety regulations
This item is from the unique KUBE street furniture collection by Procity.
The KUBE range offers a stylish and themed design across a wide range of street furniture, with finishes in a choice of either All steel or Wood & Steel on most items. These items can be used on their own, or configured together as part of a wider design project, to create a stylish and contempary outdoor space, to meet, talk and relax. The KUBE range includes many different items (including; seats, benches, litter bins, planters, bicycle stands and even bus stops).
Kube, 3m Bus Shelter (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £5,363.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
|3 - 4||5 +|
Lead time 8-10 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
No Side Panel, Two Side Panels, With Notice Board