A bus shelter with contemporary lines. It’s confident look fits perfectly into any environment.
- 2500mm Width x 1600mm Depth
- Height under the roof: min 2275 (max, 2480 mm)
- Square posts: 80 x 80 mm steel tube on base plates.
- Canopy : 10mm anti-UV cellular polycarbonate.
- Roof structure : 2 galvanised support arms 60 x 60 mm.
- Back and side cladding in 8mm Securit® toughened safety glass.
- Cladding attachments: pinch-grip system made with Zamak alloy with brushed finish.
- Waterproof timetable case: anodised aluminium, 30 mm in depth 4 x A4 (external dimensions 750 x 750 mm).
- Advertising display: light box (display dimentions 1710 x 1160 mm) or “2000” poster display case (display dimentions 1750 x 1200 mm).
- Additional front and rear wind protection panels available (fit between roof and side panels – see pics)
- Finish: galvanised and painted in your choice of one or two of our standard RAL colours.
- Installation: on base plates.
Milan, 2.5m Bus Shelter (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
Lead time 8-10 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
No Side Panel, Two Side Panels, One Side Panel and 2000 Poster Case, One Side Panel and Lightbox Case