This Shelter features a unique cantilevered style. The rear cladding supported by two single posts provides unparalleled brightness.
- Dimensions 5000mm Width x 1500mm Depth.
- Square posts: 120 x 120mm steel tube.
- Height under the roof: min 2250, max 2390mm.
- Canopy : 8mm anti-UV treated bronze tinted polycarbonate.
- Roof structure : 4mm galvanised support arms.
- Back and side cladding in 8mm Securit® toughened safety glass.
- Cladding attachments: pinch-grip system made with Zamak alloy with brushed finish.
- Waterproof timetable case: anodised aluminium, 30mm in depth 6 x A4 (external dimensions 750 x 750mm).
- Advertising display: light box (display dimentions 1710 x 1160mm) or “2000” poster display case (display dimensions 1750 x 1200mm).
- Additional front and rear wind protection panels available (fit between roof and side panels – see pics)
- Finish : Galvanised and painted in your choice of our standard RAL colours.
- Installation: Concreted directly into the ground.
- Also available in a 2.5m version (see separate listing)
This item is from the VENICE street furniture collection by Procity.
The VENICE range offers an attractive themed design across a wide range of street furniture, with finishes in a choice of either All steel, Wood & Steel or Recycled Plastic and Steel on most items. These items can be used on their own, or configured together as part of a wider design project, to create a stylish and contempary outdoor space, to meet, talk and relax. The VENICE range includes many different items, including; seats, benches, litter bins, planters, railings, tree grilles and even bus shelters.
Venice, 5m Bus Shelter (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
Lead time 8-10 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
No Side Panel, Two Side Panels, One Side Panel and 2000 Poster Case, One Side Panel and Lightbox Case