Kube Wood and Steel Outdoor Litter Bin, 120lt
- Above average capacity
- Dimensions are 450mm x 450mm x 750mm high (for version without lid).
- Optional with-lid version is 450mm x 450m x 950mm high. Lid is 6mm solid steel sheet.
- Both versions have a 120 litre capacity and use 120 litre bags (not included)
- Features a front-side door for easy bag insertion and removal – lockable with triangle key
- Structure: steel (Zinc primed and painted in one of our standard RAL colours) and two sides made of oak, thickness 22 mm (with choice of Lt Oak or Mahogany finish).
- Optional Stubber plate available
- Installation: on base plates
- Weight 56kg (63kg with lid)
- Delivered assembled
- If installed within 5 miles of the coast, we strongly recommend an additional weather treatment for the steel work (galvanising). Contact us for more details.
This item is from the unique KUBE street furniture collection by Procity.
The KUBE range offers a stylish and themed design across a wide range of street furniture, with finishes in a choice of either All steel or Wood & Steel on most items. These items can be used on their own, or configured together as part of a wider design project, to create a stylish and contempary outdoor space, to meet, talk and relax. The KUBE range includes many different items (including; seats, benches, litter bins, planters, bicycle stands and even bus stops).
Kube, 120lt Steel & Wood Litter Bin (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
|2||3||4||5 - 9||10 - 14||15 +|
Lead time 8-10 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
No Lid, With Lid
Light Oak Stain, Mahogany Stain