This new design super sturdy bike locker offers a highly secure parking solution for your prized two-wheelers and also includes some added practical storage solutions for your other cycling gear
- Dimensions: 1818 mm wide x 1447 mm high x 2056 mm deep.
- Weight 280kg
- Structure = galvanised steel
- Doors: Ø 5 mm mesh welded into a frame
- Galvanised finish as standard finish or Galvanised & Painted finish option (in your choice of our standard RAL colours)
- Door locked with padlock (not supplied)
- Additional wall fixings included to hang helmet, bags etc
- Opening and closing of doors is assisted by gas strut.
- Installation: on plates by expansion bolts (not supplied) ø 9 mm holes.
- OPTIONAL EXTRA’S
- Extension unit: 2-space extension module, 1897 mm wide.
- Floor rail (galvanised finish) to help guide the wheel when feeding bike in.
The Goliath Secure Bike Locker, for 2 or more bikes (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
Lead time 6-8 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
Galvanised, Painted Same colour as shelter