A basic modular bike shelter system which can be adapted to any type of use
- Dimensions: Length 2500 x Height 2635 x Width 2090mm.
- Structure: Galvanised steel tubes 80 x 80mm.
- Please note – Standard unit comes with fixed feet
- Roof: 50 x 30mm aluminium crossbars and rain gutters, anti-UV-treated 6 mm cellular polycarbonate dome.
- Galvanised and painted finish in your choice of our standard RAL colours.
- Rear cladding -comes as standard- is in 8mm Sécurit® glass.
- Installation: On base plates, height adjustable feet, expansion bolts included.
- Side cladding options comprise an aluminium profile frame with glazing made of translucent cellular UV stabilised 10mm polycarbonate.
- Extension unit for standard shelter = Length 2500mm (with adjustable feet)
- Adjustable legs (for basic unit)
‘M’ Bike Shelter, 2.5m-5m – Barrel roof with polycarbonate dome (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £1,865.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
Lead time 6-8 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
Not Required, Side Walls required