GALVANISED AND PAINTED FINISH
The Sheffield Toaster bike rack offers a contemporary and refined style, with limitless bike parking potential
- The basic bolt-together unit consists of the two ground rail chassis bars (which can be free standing or bolted down), plus three stands (with a total 6 bike parking capacity)
- An infinite number of optional 2 stand (4 bike) extensions can also be added to the basic unit to make up the total number of bike stands required
- Dimensions (using Sheffield style bicycle stands): Overall length 1885mm x 700mm width x 850mm height.
- 2 x Ground rails – structure: steel tube 60mm x 30 mm.
- 3 x 700mm wide Std Sheffield style stands (50mm diameter steel tubing)
- Each of the 3 stands can be upgraded to either the reinforced stand, or the reinforced 3mm steel plated version with a cut-out bicycle logo (3 styles as shown in the main product picture)
- Finish: Galvanised and Painted finish in your choice of our standard RAL colours (for Galvanised only finish, see separate listing).
- Installation: Freestanding or bolted to ground, through 13mm pre-drilled holes in rails (bolts not supplied)
- Overall length 1635mm (height and width as per basic unit)
- Each extension adds two Std Sheffield style stands (increasing capacity by up to 4 more bikes), with the same stand spacing as the basic unit.
- The extensions can also be upgraded to include the alternative stand styles, as per the basic unit
- Extension units are supplied in the same finish as chosen for the Basic unit
- If you require more than 2 extensions, please contact us for a quote based on your specific requirements
Sheffield Bicycle Toaster Rack, 700mm wide, Galvanised & Painted, for 6+ bikes (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £653.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
Lead time 2-6 weeks
Galvanised lead times are 2-3 weeks, with Galvanised and painted at 3-6 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Black, Grey, Dark Red, Green, Brown, Corten Effect