A bike rack that holds wheels perfectly in place for total stability. The extra hoops allow users to easily lock wheels and frames together for maximum security.
- 6 space model.
- Structure: Steel tube 50 x 30 mm.
- Alternating hi-low spaces to reduce handlebar clashes
- Optional 35mm diameter secondary security bar
- Finish: Galvanised
- Installation: Free-standing or anchored to the ground through ø 12 mm holes (bolts not included).
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS – If ordering more than 5 items, please contact us for our best bulk-buy price!
Optimum Bicycle Rack – 6 bikes, Galvanised finish (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £290.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
|2||3||4||5 - 9||10 - 14||15 +|
Lead Time 2-4 weeks
Galvanised lead times are 2-3 weeks, with Galvanised and painted at 3-6 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
|Flat Packed - Assembled||
Flat Packed, Assembled