GALVANISED AND PAINTED FINISH
The Wide Trombone Toaster bike rack offers a contemporary and refined style, with limitless bike parking potential
- The basic bolt-together unit consists of the two ground rail chassis bars (which can be free standing or bolted down), plus three stands (with a total 6 bike parking capacity)
- An infinite number of optional 2 stand (4 bike) extensions can also be added to the basic unit to make up the total number of bike stands required
Basic Unit (Picture shows Toaster Rack with Milan Hoops for illustration only)
- Dimensions (using Wide Trombone style bicycle stands): Overall length 1885mm x 625mm width x 1000mm height.
- 2 x Ground rails – structure: steel tube 60mm x 30 mm.
- 3 x 625mm Wide Trombone style stands (60mm diameter steel tubing)
- Each of the 3 stands can be upgraded to the reinforced 3mm steel plated version with a cut-out bicycle logo
- Finish: Galvanised and Painted finish in your choice of our standard RAL colours (for Galvanised only finish, see separate listing).
- Installation: Freestanding or bolted to ground, through 13mm pre-drilled holes in rails (bolts not supplied)
Extension Units (Picture shows Extension Rack with Narrow Trombone Hoops for illustration only)
- Overall length 1635mm (height and width as per basic unit)
- Each extension adds two Wide Trombone style stands (increasing capacity by up to 4 more bikes), with the same stand spacing as the basic unit.
- The extensions can also be upgraded to include the alternative stand styles, as per the basic unit
- Extension units are supplied in the same finish as chosen for the Basic unit
- If you require more than 2 extensions, please contact us for a quote based on your specific requirements
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS – If ordering more than 5 items, please contact us for our best bulk-buy price!
Wide Trombone Bicycle Toaster Rack, 625mm wide, Galvanised & Painted, for 6+ bikes (Copy) (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
Lead time 2-6 weeks
Galvanised lead times are 2-3 weeks, with Galvanised and painted at 3-6 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Black, Grey, Dark Red, Green, Brown, Corten Effect