The Modulo bus shelter offers a good waiting capacity and protection from the elements thanks to its depth (close to 2 metres). Its look is simple and slender thanks to its slightly curved roof.
- Two lengths are available: 2500mm (or 5000mm – see separate listing).
- Total depth: 1985mm.
- Square posts: 70mm x 70mm steel tubes.
- Under roof height: min. 1942mm, rising to max. 2100mm.
- Roof: anodised aluminum profiles with cross members in 40mm x 40mm steel tube and 10mm anti-UV-treated cellular polycarbonate panels.
- Rear and side cladding (both sides) as standard in 5mm safety glass
- Cladding attachments: pinch-grip system made from Zamak alloy with brushed finish.
- Finish: galvanised and painted in your choice of our standard RAL colours.
- Installation: concreted directly into ground.
- Optional extra’s include
- 2500mm integrated Perch Seat
- Timetable display case: 750mm x 550mm (4 x A4 capacity) in 30mm profile depth, in anodised aluminium.
- Advertising panel to one side (instead of std panel): “2000” display case (1270mm x 1160mm display area).
- Side wind protectors (ask for details)
Modulo, 2.5m Bus Shelter (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £1,975.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
Lead time 6-8 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
Two Side Panels, poster case on one Side and Side Panel on other