With its elegant and highly modular design, the Conviviale® bus shelter is a perfect fit for any location
- Length of one unit: 3000mm x1500mm.
- Each extension to the base module adds 1000mm (up to 3 extensions are shown as options. Please contact us for pricing on larger units.
- Square posts: steel tubes 100 x60mm.
- Under roof height: 2200mm.
- Roof: tinted UV-resistant 6mm PMMA glazing.
- Roof frame: 40 x 40mm steel tubes with rain gutter.
- Beams: 3mm gauge steel sheet.
- Rear and side cladding: perforated steel.
- Cladding attachments: pinch-grip system made from Zamak alloy with brushed finish.
- Bus stop sign: 160mm high x 900mm wide, galvanised steel lacquered in RAL 9006.
- Timetable display case: 750 x 750 x 30mm in anodised aluminium.
- Finish: galvanised and painted in our colours.
- Installation: concreted directly into ground..
This item is from the CONVIVIALE street furniture collection by Procity.
The CONVIVIALE range offers a stylish and themed design across a wide range of street furniture, with finishes in All steel. These items can be used on their own, or configured together as part of a wider design project, to create a stylish and contempary outdoor space, to meet, talk and relax. The CONVIVIALE range includes many different items (including; seats, benches, litter bins, bollards, railings, bicycle racks & shelters, pay points shelters and even bus stops).
View the full CONVIVIALE street furniture collection here
Conviviale, 3m Steel Cladded Bus Shelter, with 1m extension options (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
Lead time 8-10 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
No Side Panel, Panel on one Side, Two Side Panels