These barrel roof Square Post bus shelters have been carefully designed to integrate harmoniously into rural or urban environments. They are available in 2500mm length (see separate listing) or 5000mm for greater passenger waiting capacity.
All bus shelters are supplied with rear cladding and a timetable case as standard.
Standard Specification (5m shelter)
- Unit dimensions: 5000mm length x 1600mm depth x 2560mm high.
- Square posts (x 6) in 80mm x 80mm steel tubes on galvanised steel base plates.
- The roof structure comprises of two aluminium 40 x 60 mm crossbeams, two aluminium profile rain water gutters, and curved aluminium profile arcs.
- The canopy is in 6mm translucent anti-UV cellular polycarbonate glazing. The canopy is inserted in the two gutters and between the arcs.
- Back cladding is 8mm toughened Securit safety glass with safety etching. Fixed by a zamac clamping device making for easy replacement in the event of vandalism.
- Waterproof timetable case in anodised aluminium, 30 mm in depth, external dimensions 750mm x 750mm with galvanised back board painted white. Fitted with lock (2 keys supplied). Glazing in 4mm plexichoc.
- Galvanised then painted, available in our standard RAL colours
- Assembly and installation instructions supplied.
- Weight 355Kg (basic unit – without side cladding)
- Side cladding: 8mm Securit® safety glass with safety etching is available on one or both sides (select as appropriate).
- Double sided notice board: 1750mm x 1200mm display area x 75mm profile depth (with raising doors supported by gas struts). 4mm safety glass. Board fixed by clamps (provided). Integral lighting for the notice board is a further optional extra – please contact us for pricing.
- Double Sided Light box: 150mm deep aluminium frame, Integral with the shelter. Display area: h 1710mm x 1160mm. Quick change of posters at chest height. Easy replacement of the glass in the event of breakage
- 2 x Integral Steel Perch seats (full length of shelter)
- Other benches can be used as non integral alternatives – see our other benches or ask for details
- LED ribbon lights for the bus stop (self assembly)
Please note – Lights and transformers are not factory fitted and will require installation to a power source by a qualified electrician in order to comply with applicable safety regulations
Square Post Model, 5m Bus Shelter, with extensions (in 2.5m increments) (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
|3 - 4||5 +|
Lead time 6-8 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
No Side Panel, One Side Panel, Two Side Panels, 2000 poster case on one Side and Side Panel on other, Lightbox Case on one Side and Side Panel on other