A stylish smoking shelter with wrap around glass to front to provide additional shielding from the elements. As a smoking shelter this unit is not UK compliant, but it is fully compliant as a vaping shelter.
Available in 2 sizes
- 2500mm x 1560mm deep x 2600mm high
- 5000mm x 1560mm deep x 2600mm high
- Square posts (80mm x 80mm steel tubes on base plates
- Roof frame: Two 60 x 60 mm steel-tube crossbars, with 10 mm anti-UV-treated translucent cellular polycarbonate panels
- Side and Rear panels: 8 mm Securit® safety glass with etched safety markings.
- Panel attachment: Pinch-grip system for easy replacement in case of vandalism.
- Finish: Galvanised and painted in your choice of our standard RAL colours.
- Optional smoking decals
- Installation – on base plates
- Want us to install? We can, please ask us for quote.
Works with ashtrays also seen in this section.
Milan 2.5m or 5m Smoking & Vaping Shelter (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
Lead time 8-10 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
|Size of Shelter||
2.5m Shelter, 5m Shelter