- Total size:
Nursery school version: 1500 x 1500 mm.
Primary school version: 1630 x 1630 mm.
- Table size: 950 x 950 mm.
- Seat heights:
Nursery school version: 290 mm.
Primary school version: 390 mm.
- Weight 80kg
- All slats 22mm depth exotic hard wood, with a lacquered finish RAL 3020 (red), RAL 1023 (yellow), RAL 6018 (green), RAL 5010 (blue).
- Anchor bolts supplied.
- If installed within 5 miles of the coast, we strongly recommend an additional weather treatment for the steel work (galvanising). Contact us for more details.
This item is from the unique SILAOS street furniture collection by Procity.
The SILAOS range offers an attractive themed design across a wide range of street furniture, with finishes in a choice of either All steel, Wood & Steel or Recycled Plastic and Steel on most items. These items can be used on their own, or configured together as part of a wider design project, to create a stylish and contemporary outdoor space, to meet, talk and relax. The SILAOS range includes many different items, including; seats, benches, chairs, litter bins, planters, bicycle stands and even picnic tables.
Kids Picnic Table set, 2 sizes – Steel frame with Wooden slats (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £1,172.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
Lead time 6-10 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Nursery school version: 290 mm, Primary school version: 390 mm