The “Large” barrel roof shelter, in a classic style, offers good protection to all types of bikes thanks to its depth of almost 3 metres.
- Dimensions – Basic unit: 2520mm wide x 2830mm deep x 2640mm high .
- Structure: Galvanised steel tubes 80 x 80mm
- Roof: 60 x 40 mm steel crossbars and aluminium rain gutters, painted in our colours, anti-UV-treated 10 mm cellular polycarbonate dome. Anti-intrusion roof reinforcements.
- Finish: painted in your choice of our standard RAL colours.
- Installation: On base plates, height adjustable feet, expansion bolts included.
- Extension units for standard shelter: Length 2520 (2.5m & 5m versions only included in listing options. Please contact us for additional extensions)
- Side and back-cladding: cladding comprises an aluminium profile frame with glazing made of anti-UV treated 10mm cellular polycarbonate.
- LED mounted on an aluminum tube, to be installed. Power supply 220V. Installation to be carried out by a qualified professional (circuit breaker not supplied)
‘L’ Bike Shelter, 2.5m-5m, with Barrel Roof (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £2,600.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
Lead time 6-8 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
|Side and Rear Walls||
Not Required, Side and Rear Walls required