Galavanised Wheelie Bin protective barrier
Available in a choice of two sizes, to fit most wheelie bins on the market.
- 700mm x 1000mm (height 700mm – swivel arm angled locked height 759mm)
- 1400mm x 1000mm (height 700mm – swivel arm angled locked height 759mm)
The design ensures that bins are always parked in the same place for collection ensuring the bins are eliminated as a potential road hazard.
- Galvanised Ø 50mm steel tube
- Integrated swivel opening system for simple and intuitive usage
- Compatible with most standard wheelie bin sizes
- A bolt down unit mounted on three legs, with 5mm base plates
Wheelie Bin Protective Barrier, 2 sizes (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £225.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
Lead time 6-8 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
|Size of Enclosure||
700mm x 1000mm, 1400mm x 1000mm