A high quality smoking & vaping shelter comprising functionality and design.
This model is offered with a choice of with or without the wrap around front panel (as shown in some pics).
The version without the wraparound panel is fully compliant with UK smoking shelter regulations. The unit can be used as a vaping shelter with the wraparound panel
- Length: 2500 mm or 5000m
- Depth: 1560 mm
- Height: 2680 mm
- Square posts: 80 x 80 mm steel tubes on base plates
- Roof frame; Two 40 x 60 mm aluminium-tube crossbars and two aluminium profile rain gutters. Dome supports made from curved aluminium profiles
- Roof: Anti-UV-treated transculent cellular polycarbonate dome. 6 mm thick
- Front, side and rear panels: 8mm safety glass with safety markings
- Panel attachment: Pinch-grip system for easy replacement in case of vandalism
- Finish: Galvanised and painted in your choice of our standard RAL colours
- Installation – on base plates
- Want us to install? We can, please ask us for quote
- Works with ashtrays – also seen in this section.
Voute Classic, 2.5m or 5m Smoking and Vaping Shelter (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
Lead time 8-10 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
UK compliant No front Panel, Front panel required