A site safety bridge made from a steel structure, featuring a guardrail and non-skid aluminium sheet walkway.
- Available in 2 sizes
- 1982mm x 1000mm (weight limit 300kg) – Bridge weight 35kg
- 2982mm x 1000mm (weight limit 500kg) – Bridge weight 88kg
- 2 hinged guards that fold for transport (and fitted with hooks to link with steel site safety barrier).
- Guardrails: red lacquered finish with 6 white reflective strips each.
- Weight; 88kg
- Non slip walking surface.
- Fitted with lifting hooks.
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS – If ordering more than 5 items, please contact us for our best bulk-buy price!
Site Safety / Pedestrian Bridge, 2m or 3m lengths (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £550.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
Lead time 2-6 weeks
Galvanised lead times are 2-3 weeks, with Galvanised and painted at 3-6 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.