This elegant and discreet bench adapts perfectly to its environment and offers you a choice of comfortable seating options around small or large trees
Available in a choice of 2 sizes
Hexagonal tree bench – Internal minimum diameter: 1000 mm
Heptagonal tree bench – Internal minimum diameter: 2000 mm
- Frame made of 30 x 50 mm, 2mm gauge steel tubes zinc primed & painted in our RAL colours.
PEFC certified French oak seat and back rest, width 115mm depth, 36mm, density 700 kg/m3.
- All wooden slats are pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
Wood finish: water based colour stain preserver in light oak or mahogany.
- Wood uses tamper-proof bolts.
- Mounted on base plates. Anchor bolts supplied.
- If installed within 5 miles of the coast, we strongly recommend an additional weather treatment for the steel work (galvanising). Contact us for more details.
- This item is delivered flat packed
This item is from the unique SILAOS street furniture collection by Procity.
The SILAOS range offers an attractive themed design across a wide range of street furniture, with finishes in a choice of either All steel, Wood & Steel or Recycled Plastic and Steel on most items. These items can be used on their own, or configured together as part of a wider design project, to create a stylish and contemporary outdoor space, to meet, talk and relax. The SILAOS range includes many different items, including; seats, benches, chairs, litter bins, planters, bicycle stands and even picnic tables.
Silaos Tree Seat, 2 sizes – Steel frame with wooden slats (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £2,162.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
Lead time 6-10 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
|Size Of tree Seat||
Hexagonal 1907mm 2200mm with 1000mm diameter, Heptagonal 3810mm 3910mm with 2000mm diameter
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Black, Grey, Dark Red, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
|Wood Stain Colour||
Light Oak Stain, Mahogany Stain