Silaos Steel & Recycled Plastic 1.8m Bench – finished with 3 Recycled Plastic Slats
- Silaos steel frame (30mm x 50mm steel tube structure), zinc primed and painted in your choice of standard RAL colours (see options).
- 3 x Recycled Plastic slats, 36mm deep
- Dimensions: 1800mm long x 400mm depth
- Bench height = 450mm
- This item is delivered flat packed
- Installation; bolt down on base plates (Rawl bolts not included)
- If installed within 5 miles of the coast, we strongly recommend an additional weather treatment for the steel work (galvanising). Contact us for more details.
This item is from the unique SILAOS street furniture collection by Procity.
The SILAOS range offers an attractive themed design across a wide range of street furniture, with finishes in a choice of either All steel, Wood & Steel or Recycled Plastic and Steel on most items. These items can be used on their own, or configured together as part of a wider design project, to create a stylish and contemporary outdoor space, to meet, talk and relax. The SILAOS range includes many different items, including; seats, benches, chairs, litter bins, planters, bicycle stands and even picnic tables.
View the full SILAOS street furniture collection here
Silaos 1.8m Bench, Steel frame with 3 Recycled Plastic Slats (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
|3||4||5 - 9||10 - 14||15 +|
Lead time 6-10 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Black, Grey, Dark Red, Green, Brown, Corten Effect