A simple, effective rack specially designed for storing and securing Scooters.
- 6 space models that can be wall mounted or fixed to the ground using base plates.
- Wall mounted version is 100mm high x 990mm long x 240mm deep
- Ground installation (with legs) is 407mm high x 1006mm long x 242mm deep.
- There is an automatic grip/release system of scooter steering column, with eyelets for locking (padlocks not included).
- Finish is galvanised and painted (in one of our standard RAL colours)
- Installation; Wall Mounted or on base plates for version with legs.
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS – If ordering more than 5 items, please contact us for our best bulk-buy price!
Scooter rack (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £253.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
Lead time 6-10 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
|Scooter Rack Type||
Wall Mounted, Ground Version with Legs
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Black, Grey, Dark Red, Green, Brown, Corten Effect