The perfect combination of two materials brings together the refinement of steel and oak that green spaces deserve.
- Dimensions; 900mm x 900mm x 800mm high
- Structure: Steel structure with cladding panels in 22mm PEFC certified French oak.
- Finish: Steel painted with zinc primer and finished in your choice of our standard RAL colours.
- Wood is preserved and protected by mahogany or light oak coloured water based stain preserver.
- Product is shipped assembled.
- Weight 145kg
- Wood in a choice of Mahogany or Light Oak
- Interior in choice of galvanised steel sheet – or with removable liner with inserts for use with lifting rings (included) for easy handling and removal.
- A water reservoir in geotextile (incompatible with galvanised steel sheet interior version) is also available – please contact us for details
Sarlat, 900mm Sq Steel and Wood Planter (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £1,475.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
Lead time 8-10 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
|Colour Of Frame||
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect
Light Oak, Mahogany
galvanised steel sheet surface, removable liner with inserts for use with lifting rings