This high quality two-tone Hyde Park Seat is a new take on the traditional park bench design. With clean, minimalist lines and a fresh, unconventional look, the Hyde Park range is a perfect balance of form and function.
This 1.95m seat (with backrest as standard) can be used on its own or in conjunction with any mix of the smaller 1.65m seat or the Hyde Park bench (no backrest) – which can be positioned independently, or between two seats, or as an extension unit – allowing you to configure a bespoke seating arrangement of your choice. See the gallery pictures for examples of the bench and extension units. Please note that the lead time for either of the extension options (with or without leg) is significantly longer and to special order only. If you would like any help or advice with your configuration, please don’t hesitate to call us.
- Made from hanit® premium grade recycled plastic with integrated reinforcement
- Dimensions 1950mm x 950mm high x 558mm deep
- Colour Black frame with Brown slats
- 7 bench planks: 100mm x 47mm
- Seat height: 450mm (seat depth 409mm)
- Straight line silhouette
- Weight 77kg
- Can be secured to the ground using soft ground or hard surface fixings
- Delivered partially assembled
- Matching 1.65m Hyde Park Seat also available (see separate listing)
- Matching Hyde Park Bench (no backrest) also available in 1.65m and 1.95m widths – see separate listings
Hyde Park 1.95m Recycled Plastic Seat (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
|2||3||4||5 - 9||10 - 14||15 +|
Lead time 1-3 weeks
- Recycled plastic is heavy!
- We will contact you with an estimated delivery or despatch date shortly after purchase.
- Please note – anchors or fixing kits may arrive under separate cover
- The colours shown on our website should be used as a guide only and may vary slightly to those of the actual product. This is due to the technical difficulty of matching real and computer generated colours. A colour sample can be sent on request.
- DELIVERY – This item will be delivered ‘kerbside only’ on pallets. In most instances (usually smaller pallet sizes), the delivery will be made by a truck fitted with a tailift. For items over 2m, a forklift (or a couple of able helpers) may be required to assist the driver. Responsible disposal of the (recycleable) wrapping and pallet is the responsibility of the customer.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING RECYCLED PLASTIC
- We pride ourselves on offering broad range of Recycled Plastic Furniture products
- The main reasons why plastic waste is so bad for wildlife and the environment are also some of the key reasons why this increasingly popular manufacturing material is simply perfect for making Street Furniture.
- Recycled Plastic Furniture is usually much heavier than traditional materials, longer lasting, more robust, weatherproof, resistant to insect infestation, rotproof, sustainable, difficult to deface and vandalise and almost completely maintenance free – and as an added bonus, it is not porous, so unlike wood, it can be quickly wiped down and used after a rain shower.
- Buying Recycled Plastic furniture also helps decrease the amount of plastic going to landfill and reduces demand on the world’s natural resources and the need to grow, harvest or extract other raw materials!
- All Recycled Plastic Furniture can be recycled again!
- When purchasing Recycled Plastic Furniture from KBS Depot Ltd – we have added to the many environmental benefits, by committing to plant a new tree (via More Trees) for every customer who places an order which includes a Recycled Plastic Furniture item – So you can also be confident that your purchase has contributed to the growth of future forests around the world.