A strong, safe and innovative design for managing small or large crowds at public events
- 2.0m long barrier (with 14 vertical infill bars).
- Package Price includes 25 x units (Minimum order quantity)
- Height 1090mm (270mm gap from bottom of barrier to floor)
- Frame: steel tubes, ø35mm and 1.5mm thick.
- Less than 11cm between each vertical bar for increased security
- Universal locking connectors allow for use in straight lines, or to create curves or right angles
- 4 rounded corners and reduced weight for easier handling.
- Off-set legs to minimise storage space and tapered to 400mm floor level width to maximise stability.
- Finish: galvanised steel.
- Features a 114mm x 100mm metal identity plate – supplied blank as standard
Ecobar® 2m Crowd Barrier – Bundle of 25. (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £1,740.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
Lead time 2-3 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.