Ideal for protecting the corners of buildings or machinery from accidental vehicle damage.
- Height 430mm x Length 580mm x Width 580mm
- Made of Ø60mm, 3mm gauge steel tube.
- Galvanised & Painted, finished in RAL 1021 (Yellow) with black warning stripes.
- Available on base plates or as concrete in
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS – If ordering more than 5 items, please contact us for our best bulk-buy price!
- Also available in 430mm height in Galvanised finish. See separate listing
- Also available in 1000mm height in both Yellow/Black & Galvanised finish. See separate listings
Angled corner safety barrier, 430mm high, Yellow and Black finish (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
Lead time 2-6 weeks
Galvanised lead times are 2-3 weeks, with Galvanised and painted at 3-6 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.