Made completely of steel, resistant to inclement weather conditions and acts of vandalism.
- Comfort combined with an extra long life span with no need for regular maintenance.
- Benches available all steel 2000mm lengths.
- Seat height 455mm.
- Structure is 40mm x 40mm steel tube, seat and back is from 2mm perforated steel sheet, all zinc primed and painted in our standard colours.
- Installation; concreted directly into the ground
This item is from the CONVIVIALE street furniture collection by Procity.
The CONVIVIALE range offers a stylish and themed design across a wide range of street furniture, with finishes in All steel. These items can be used on their own, or configured together as part of a wider design project, to create a stylish and contempary outdoor space, to meet, talk and relax. The CONVIVIALE range includes many different items (including; seats, benches, litter bins, bollards, railings, bicycle racks & shelters, pay points shelters and even bus stops).
View the full CONVIVIALE street furniture collection here
Conviviale, 2m, All Steel Bench (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
** Bulk Pricing Available ** See below for details, or contact us.
Bulk Price Saving: £0.00 - Current Product Total (Excluding Options): £497.00 +VAT (Delivery Included)
Lead time 8-10 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- Shelters – All the ‘off the shelf’ shelter products we offer (including walkways, bus shelters, smoking shelters and Bicycle shelters) are manufactured to the very highest standards by Procity, who are EN 1090 certified manufacturers for products constructed from Aluminium and Steel. This certification ensures all products fully comply with stringent EU standards in terms of quality and safety.
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity also hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.
Procity Grey, White, Blue, Light Red, Dark Red, Black, Silver, Green, Brown, Corten Effect