A simple, practical and inexpensive solution, specially designed for the protection of people and machines inside the workshop.
- 1000mm High x 460mm Length
- Made of Ø50mm steel tube.
- Zinc primed & painted finish in RAL 1021 (Yellow) with black warning stripes
- Mounted on base plates.
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS – If ordering more than 5 items, please contact us for our best bulk-buy price!
1000mm High, Ø50mm, U-shaped Protection Guard, 460mm long, in Yellow with Black stripes (Options Available)
Price Includes Mainland UK Delivery.
Please choose colour and other options below if applicable.
Lead time 2-6 weeks
Galvanised lead times are 2-3 weeks, with Galvanised and painted at 3-6 weeks
Procity – Manufacturing
- 100% of steel, aluminium and packaging is recycleable
- 100% of production waste (oil, paint, etc…) is collected and processed by specialised waste disposal.
- Whether zinc primed and painted or galvanized and painted, the paint quality of products is tested in terms of impact resistance, adhesion and paint thickness.
- Procity hold the right to use the PEFC mark, certifying that any timber used in the manufacture of products comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Procity – Warranties
All products manufactured by Procity have a 5 year warranty* which includes..
- The conformity and origin of raw materials
- The precision of cuts, bends and assembly
- The quality of the welds
- The waterproofness of outdoor noticeboards
- The quality of paint finish and their anti-UV resistance.
- All products that have undergone a hot dip galvanising or anodising process have a 10 year warranty on corrosion.
- Phosphate treated and painted products have a 2 year warranty on corrosion.
- Zinc primed & painted products have a 5 year warranty**
- Since timber is a living material, the warranty of products containing wood is limited to 2 years.
* excludes saline environments (within 5km of maritime locations, besides heavily salted roads or other strongly corrosive environments…)
** where applicable – please contact us for a quote on upgrading from a Zinc primed and painted finish to galvanised and painted finish, for maximum corrosion warranty.