Delivery & Shipping
- We work with many manufacturers and suppliers from all around the country and each uses a different courier network. The common standard (and usually the most cost efficient) delivery method used is usually ‘kerbside’ drop off, which means the courier is only required to deliver to kerbside (outside of the address), unless there is a professional forklift/unloading bay available on site.
- It is therefore advisable and highly recommended to arrange for ‘extra hands’ to be available on the day of delivery, especially for larger and heavy items like recycled plastic furniture.
- Depending on the item and quantities ordered, some deliveries may be made on a pallet or steel stillage. In all cases, the packaging (including pallets/stillages) are left with the customer for their responsible disposal.
- Please also note, many of our products may arrive semi assembled or flat packed and will require some assembly. Instructions are always provided. Some elements of the order may also arrive under separate cover. This helps keep shipping costs as low as possible (which enables us to pass that on to our customers) and often makes manual handling easier for the customer. We endeavour to describe how each item is likely to be delivered in the product descriptions on our website
- We are not able to offer time slots on expected delivery days (this usually costs significantly more if booked in advance with the courier and puts the cost up to you!). However, all couriers are provided with any contact details supplied and some may contact you directly to arrange a timed, or an am/pm delivery – but please note, this is totally dependent on the courier involved and is not guaranteed!
All KBS Depot products can be delivered anywhere within the UK mainland, at economical rates.
All product pricing quoted on our website includes the cost of shipping (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
Shipping to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and the states of Jersey (and other locations)
Please note – The seller reserves the right to pass on to the Buyer (subject to Buyer approval – or refund) additional delivery costs incurred in shipping to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and the states of Jersey (and other locations), where higher shipping rates may apply. In such cases the buyer will always be contacted with the option to accept the additional costs, or have the order cancelled and be issued a full refund on any monies paid.